Thank you for your interest in our dolphin assisted therapy program.
The therapy takes place in MUNDOMAR (www.mundomar.es) in Benidorm, Spain. We can look back at 12 years of successful dolphin assisted therapy.
Our success lies in the fact, that we offer a real dolphin therapy program under the management of a qualified therapist, in which we promote the strong points and work on the week points of the children.
The following two philosophies distinguish us from other dolphin therapy centres and concepts:
- First, the therapy is free of charge, it is being paid by the foundation Aqualandia Mundomar.
- Secondly, the dolphins do not have to "work" during the therapy. This means, we do not control the dolphins during the therapy session, they play with the children because they want to. So the child and the dolphin meet in a natural way, without being forced to do anything they don't want to do. This is one secret of the success we have with our dolphin assisted Therapy in Mundomar.
The therapy lasts 1 week, from Monday till Saturday, half an hour every day.
In order to participate in this program:
- the children have to be between 5 and 15 years old,
- the children may not have any contagious illness,
- the children may not have open wounds,
- the children must be able to swallow water,
- and the children may not be afraid of strange persons.
- Children, who are not able to walk, cannot weigh more than 20 kg.
Through our questionnaire the children will be registered and put on our waiting list.
Please fill out the questionnaire in the attachment and send it back to me.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.